Tuna Kebabs with Herby Panzanella2015-02-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 fresh tuna steaks
- 3 tsp Bart Fish Seasoning
- 4 slices ciabatta
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tsp Bart Basil in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Bart Garlic in Sunflower Oil
- 2 tsp capers, drained & roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the tuna into kebab pieces and tip into a bowl with 2 tbsp of the oil and rub.Combine well and set aside to marinade.
- While the fish is marinating prepare the salad dressing by combining the basil, garlic, capers, wine vinegar, remaining oil and pepper.
- Rip the ciabatta into bite size pieces and stir into the dressing.Mix to combine well and add salt to taste.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into bite sized chunks, retain any juices that come out of the tomatoes and stir into the bread and dressing.
- Thread the tuna onto 4 kebab sticks and grill on a high heat or cook on the bbq for 2 minutes on each side.
- While the kebabs are cooking combine the vegetables and bread and divide between 2 plates.
- Once the tuna is done add 2 kebabs to each plate and serve.