Download Printable Version
- 200g fresh crabmeat
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Bart Galangal in Sunflower Oil
- 2 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Bart Green Thai Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Bart Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 40g white breadcrumbs
- flour, for dusting
- 2 tbsp oil
- Mix together the crabmeat, spring onions, galangal, coriander, green Thai curry paste, fish sauce and mayonnaise.
- Stir enough of the breadcrumbs to hold the mixture together.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties and dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the crab cakes for 3 minutes on each side.
View All Recipes