Thai Vegetable Curry2015-02-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small aubergine, diced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded & sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded & sliced
- 100g baby corn
- 100g small broccoli florets
- 225g bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 tsp Bart Green Thai Paste
- 200ml coconut cream
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the spring onions and aubergine and cook for a few minutes, until soft.
- Add the red and yellow pepper, baby corn, broccoli and bamboo shoots and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the green Thai paste, coconut cream, salt and pepper. Simmer covered until just tender.
- Stir in the coriander.