Prawn noodle salad2017-04-12
- Course: Main Course
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1tsp Bart Garlic Paste
- 1tsp Bart Coriander paste
- 300g ready to eat egg noodles
- 2tbsp deSiam sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cucumber cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 50g mangetout, sliced
- 300g cooked tiger prawns
- 1 lime
- 1 bag herb salad
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the garlic and coriander, stir for a moment then add the noodles and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to a large bowl, allow to cool for a moment then add the chilli sauce, cucumber, carrot and prawns. Squeeze over the lime and toss together.
- Divide the salad leaves between 4 plates and top with the noodles then sprinkle with sesame seeds.