LEMON BAKED CHICKEN WITH ZATAR2015-03-04
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 8 chicken thighs with skin & bones
- 2 thinly sliced onions
- 2 tsp Bart Garlic in SunflowerOil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Bart Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Bart Ground Cinnamon
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 200ml chicken stock
- salt & pepper to season
- 2 tbsp Bart Zatar
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, onions, garlic, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon, lemon slices, stock, salt and pepper. Cover and leave in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
- Transfer the chicken and marinade to a roasting tin. Lay skin side up and sprinkle the zatar over. Cook for 30-40 minutes until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken and onions to a serving plate and scatter with pine nuts and parsley.
View All Recipes