KADHAI PRAWNS WITH CHILLI AND GINGER2015-03-04
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Bart Garlic in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Bart Ground Coriander
- ½ tsp Bart Mild Chilli Powder
- 6 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Bart Ginger in Sunflower Oil
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 20 large raw prawns, peeled & de-veined
- fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic, ginger, coriander and chilli and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the salt and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute then add the prawns and cook 3-4 minutes until almost cooked.
- Stir in the tomato mixture and heat through. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with nann bread.
View All Recipes