Harissa Squash, feta and lentil salad2017-04-12
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Makes 2 hearty packed lunches
- 1 kg butternut squash - peeled, deseeded and cut into 2cm dice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Bart Harissa Paste
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 140g bag Watercress
- 240g tinned Green lentils, drained
- 150g feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220C/ fan 200C. Mix together half the oil and harissa and combine with the squash in a large roasting tin, add the pumpkin seeds, season and roast for 20 minutes until tender.
- When the squash is cooked, turn off the oven and toss the lentils with the squash in the hot pan then return to the warm oven while you make the dressing.
- Whisk together the soy, vinegar, honey and remaining oil and season. Drizzle half over the squash and toss.
- Divide the watercress between 2 lunch boxes, top with the squash and lentils then crumble over the feta. Take the remaining dressing in a small container to drizzle over when you’re ready to eat.