- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1.5L fish stock
- 4tbsp Bart infusions garlic paste
- 1 Bart star anise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Bart sweet smoked paprika
- ½ tsp Bart cayenne pepper
- Large pinch of Bart saffron
- 500g paella rice
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1tbsp Bart parsley
- 20 raw shelled king prawns
- 500g cod, cut into chunks
- 250g cooked mussels in wine and garlic (The vac pack type)
- 200g frozen peas
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Put the stock into a saucepan with 2tbsp of the garlic paste and star anise and warm. Heat the oil and cook the onion for 5-8 minutes until softened then add the remaining garlic, the smoked paprika, cayenne and saffron. Stir in the rice so it becomes well coated in spices.
- Pour 1.5l of the stock into the pan, stir and bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and parsley. Lay the fish and prawns on top and cover tightly with foil.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the contents of the mussels pack, stirring gently so not to break up the fish. Cover again with the foil and cook for 3-4 minutes until the seafood is all cooked.
- Check the seasoning and serve with plenty of lemon.