- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 large chopped onion
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tsp Bart Ras El Hanout
- 1 tsp Bart Infusions Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Bart Infusions Ginger Paste
- 1 lemon peel
- 125g pitted green olives
- salt & pepper to taste
- chicken stock
- 3 tsp Bart Infusions Coriander Paste
- couscous to serve
- Soften the onion in oil, add the chicken breasts and cook for 2 minutes
- Add all other remaining ingredients except the coriander and stir through
- Add enough chicken stock to just cover the chicken and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir in the coriander.
- Serve with couscous.
View All Recipes