BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND CHICKPEA CURRY2015-03-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 6 tsp Bart Yellow Thai Curry Paste
- 2 tsp Bart Lemon Grass in Sunflower Oil
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded & cut into 2cm cubes
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 400g chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook gently until soft. Add the curry paste and lemon grass, then stir for a minute of two until fragrant.
- Add the squash and stir to coat with the paste.Pour in the stock and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add the chickpeas and cook for 10-15 minutes until the squash is tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and coriander and season with salt and pepper.Serve with rice or naan bread.
View All Recipes