Balti Lamb with spinach and coconut2017-04-12
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1tbsp oil
- 350g Lamb, cut into strips
- 1 onion, diced
- 2tsp Bart Hot Curry Powder
- 1tsp Bart Infusions Ginger Paste
- 75g Bart Creamed Coconut
- 200ml lamb or beef stock
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 2tsp Bart Infusions Coriander Paste
- Rice and naan to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the lamb pieces on all sides. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside while you cook the onions.
- Lower the heat to cook the onions gently for 5-8 minutes until they are soft. Add the curry powder and ginger to the pan. Return the lamb and stir well until everything is coated with spice.
- Chop the creamed coconut into pieces and stir that into the lamb with the stock to make a smooth sauce. Season and cook gently for 5 minutes until the lamb is cooked through.
- Stir in the spinach and coriander. When the spinach leaves are just wilted serve the curry with rice and naan bread