AMERICAN CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT COOKIES2015-03-09
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Preheat the oven to 180c/Gas 4. Chop 200g of the dark chocolate into chunks. Chop the milk chocolate into chunks and keep separate.
- Melt the remaining dark chocolate, peanut butter and butter in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water./li>
- Stir the chocolate until melted then stir in the sugar, flour, egg, cinnamon, milk chocolate chunks, the nuts and half the plain chocolate chunks. Slit the vanilla pod, scrape out the seeds and add to the mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- Drop 12 spoonfuls onto 2 or 3 baking sheets, leaving room for them to spread. Stick the remaining chocolate chunks into the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until tinged slightly darker round the edges. Allow to cool slightly and firm up then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
View All Recipes