Thai Turkey and Noodle Soup2015-02-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 115g noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp Bart Ginger in Sunflower Oil
- 4 tsp Bart Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 litre hot chicken or vegetable stock
- 250g cooked turkey, cut into strips
- 200g baby sweetcorn, sliced diagonally
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil
- Cook the noodles as directed on the packet, drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the spring onions and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and Thai red curry paste and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the turkey and sweetcorn and cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in the lime juice, coriander and noodles and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Ladle into warmed bowls and serve