Rhubarb Ginger & Orange Crumble2015-03-02
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Pre-heat oven to 180c/Gas 4.
- Cut the rhubarb into chunks and place in a saucepan with sugar, ginger & zest. Cook over a gentle heat for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- When cooked, drain off half the juice, then transfer to a pie dish and leave whilst preparing the crumble topping.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl, add the butter and rub together using your fingertips. When it is crumbly add the sugar, zest and ginger and mix well.
- Sprinkle over the rhubarb and cook for 30-40 minutes.
View All Recipes