CHILLI STUFFED PEPPERS2015-03-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 8 Romano peppers
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Bart Garlic in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Bart Mild Chilli Powder
- 30g blanched almonds, chopped
- 60g walnuts, chopped
- 70g raisins
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 2 tsp Bart Parsley
- 4 tbsp grated cheddar cheese seeds of a pomegranate
- Grill the peppers, turning frequently until blistered. Place in a plastic bag until cool. Peel off the skins and slice down one side. Remove the seeds.
- Cook the onion in the oil until soft. Add the garlic, chilli, nuts and raisins and fry for 1 minute. Add the celery and fry for 2 more (No Suggestions); Stir in the tomato, seasoning and parsley. Cook until the mixture is quite dry.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and place in a heatproof dish. Scatter over the grated cheese and cook under a hot grill until the peppers are browned. Scatter over the pomegranate seeds and serve.
View All Recipes