CARAWAY SEED CAKE2015-03-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- In a bowl beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the eggs.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture and fold gently.
- Stir in the milk and caraway seeds..
- Spoon into a greased and lined 1kg loaf tin and bake in the oven at 180c/Gas 4 for 50 minutes.
- Leave in the tin for 10 minutes then turn onto a wire rack to cool. Serve cut in slices, spread with butter.
View All Recipes