Yellow Thai Curry2015-03-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- deSIAM Yellow Curry Paste
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Potatoes
- ½ Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 10 Prawns (headless)
- Fish Sauce
- Fresh Coriander
- Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in a sauce pan until very hot.
- Add the sachet of deSIAM yellow curry paste with 4 tbsp coconut milk.
- Stir fry until an aroma develops then lower the heat.
- Add 350ml coconut milk, 2 potatoes (diced), ½ onion (sliced) and a few cherry tomatoes. Add 150ml water if necessary. Bring to the boil.
- Add 10 prawns. Bring to the boil for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp sugar and simmer until cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
View All Recipes