Tom Yam Soup2015-03-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
2 as a main or 4 as a starter
- 70g (1 sachet) deSIAM Tom Yam Paste
- Fish Sauce 1 tbsp
- Kaffir lime leaves 4 pieces
- Dried chilli 2 pieces
- 15g Galangal paste
- 10 prawns
- 2 shallots
- 1 stem lemongrass
- 100g mushrooms
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Fresh coriander (for garnish)
When cooking the soup do not stir the prawns until they turn pink (to avoid raw prawn smell to overrun all the other flavours).
- Boil 500ml of water.
Add 1 stem lemongrass (sliced) and 2 shallots (whole).
Add 100g mushrooms. Simmer for a while.
- Add 10 prawns (deveined and headless).
Bring to the boil.
- Add 70g deSIAM Tom Yam paste (1 sachet) and galangal
Add 1 tbsp fish sauce. Simmer for while.
- Add 1 tsp lime juice. Add 4 dried kaffir lime leaves and 2 dried red chillies.
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve in soup bowls.
View All Recipes