Thai Green Curry – Meal Kit2015-03-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 250g chicken breast
- 200g vegetables (aubergine, baby corn or cherry tomatoes)
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a saucepan until very hot. Add the sachet of green curry paste. Stir-fry until aroma develops then add 1 tbsp coconut.
- Add chicken breast (diced). Stir-fry to coat the meat with the paste.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and 100ml water.
- Bring to the boil then add 200g of your chosen vegetables (diced).
- Stir the sachet of fish sauce, add Thai herbs and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Simmer until cooked through and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
Kit contains: 180ml coconut milk + 70g green curry paste + 10ml fish sauce + Thai spices
View All Recipes