Thai Prawn Cakes2015-03-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1 hour including refrigeration time
4 as a starter or side
- 300g prawns
- 20g of pork fat or sausage meat
- 100g of sweet corn kernels
- Panko Bread crumb
- Nam Jim Kai (for dipping)
- Mince 300g prawns (headless / tail-off) with 20g of pork fat and 100g of sweet corn kernels. Add pepper and mix well.
- Shape into 12 flat balls.Keep refrigerated for at least 45 minutes.
- Coat each ball with bread crumbs.
- Deep-fry for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with deSIAM Nam Jim Kai.
View All Recipes