Smokey Fish tacos with radish and white cabbage slaw and guacamole2017-04-12
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
4 (2 tacos each)
- (For the slaw)
- ¼ white cabbage
- 6 radish
- 2tsp oil
- 1tsp red wine vinegar
- (For the fish)
- 400g Firm white fish such as Cod or Haddock, cubed
- 1 pack Bart Smoky Chipotle rub
- 1 lime
- 2tp oil
- (For the guacamole)
- 1 large avocado
- ½ lime
- 1tsp Bart freeze dried coriander
- ½ tsp Bart flaked chilli
- ¼ tsp Bart rock salt
- 8 small flour tortilla, warmed (to serve)
- Put the cubed fish into the marinade bag and sprinkle over the Chipotle rub and grate in the lime zest. Seal the bag and give it a good shake to completely coat the fish. Set aside.
- For the slaw finely slice the cabbage and radish and toss with the oil and vinegar. Season and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the fish for 2-3 minutes on each side, turning gently so it doesn’t break up. It should be opeic and starting to flake.
- While the fish is cooking, chop the avocado and put into a bowl, squeeze over the juice of ½ a lime and toss with the coriander, chilli and salt.
- Once the fish is cooked add a squeeze of lime and give a final toss in the pan. Serve with warm flour tortilla.