Red Thai Chicken Curry2015-03-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- deSIAM Red Curry Sauce 200g
- 200g chicken breast
- Fresh basil (for garnish)
- In a pan stir-fry 200g chicken breast (sliced) or thigh meat with 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Reduce the heat.
- Add deSIAM Red Curry Sauce.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve with steamed white rice.
Tip: You may also add some cut-up vegetables, such as bell peppers or cherry tomatoes.View All Recipes