MULLED WINE WITH CHILLI2015-03-03
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Place the cloves, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, orange and lemon slices in a piece of muslin and tie with string.
- Pour the water into a large pan and add the sugar and bag of spices. Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3 minutes until the aroma of the spices is released.
- Reduce the heat to just below simmering and add the wine and brandy.
- Add the chilli and cook for 1o-15 minutes until the flavour has developed.
- Remove from the heat and ladle into glasses.
View All Recipes