- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Coconut Cream 400ml
- 2 tbsp deSIAM Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp tamarind paste
- 300g lamb (diced to bite size)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 15g fresh ginger
- a few Bart Star Anise
- 40g onion
- 2 potatoes
- a few cashew nuts
Use sweet potatoes instead of regular white potatoes.
- In 500ml of water simmer for around 30 minutes 300g lamb (diced to bite size),with 2 cinnamon
sticks, 15g ginger and a few star anises.
- Strain the water and remove all spices. Let the meat cool down.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan until very hot, add 2 tbsp deSIAM Massaman curry paste.
Stir fry until an aroma develops.
- Add 40g onion (diced to bite size).
- Add 400ml coconut cream. Then the lamb. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season with tamarind paste, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp fish sauce and a pinch of salt.
- Add 100g of deep fried potatoes (diced to bite size) and a few cashew nuts
View All Recipes