GOATS CHEESE AND VEGETABLE PIZZA2016-09-21
- Cuisine: Italian
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 flat breads or ready made pizza base, approx 20cm
- 1 tbsp Harissa Paste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Handful tenderstem broccoli
- ½ Yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into very thin strips
- ½ small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 60g goats cheese
- Rocket and olive oil to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan and lay the flatbreads onto oven trays. Combine the harissa paste and tomato puree and spread onto the flatbreads, almost to the edge.
- Add the peppers, broccoli and onions then crumble over the goats cheese. Bake for 12 -15min until the veg is slightly charred and the cheese melted.
- Serve topped with some rocket leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
Tip: Choose broccoli with thin stems so they cook through in the time. If they are a bit chunkier then slice them in half.
1 tbsp of Harissa is enough for a gently spicy glow, if you want more of a kick add more paste.View All Recipes