DAHL WITH SWEET POTATO & CAULIFLOWER2015-03-05
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp Veeraswamy Medium Moglai Curry Paste
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled & diced
- 250g Puy lentils
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 350ml vegetable stock
- 1 cauliflower
- 3 tsp Bart Infusions Coriander Paste
- yogurt & naan bread to serve
- Soften the onion in the oil.
- Stir in the curry paste and add the diced sweet potato. Cook for 3-4 minute.
- Stir in the lentils, coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and add to the pan. Simmer for a further 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Season and stir in the coriander. Serve with yogurt and naan bread.
View All Recipes