Crumble Top Mince Pies2017-12-11
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 110g plain flour
- 75g butter, cold, chopped
- 35g caster sugar
- 1tsp Bart Mixed Spice
- ½ tsp Bart ground Cinnamon
- 1 pack ready roll, sweet, short crust pastry
- 1 jar mincemeat (411g)
- In a bowl rub the butter into the flour using your fingertips until you have a breadcrumb texture. Stir through the sugar, mixed spice and cinnamon then set aside in the fridge.
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan. Unroll the pastry and use a 7cm cutter to cut 24 circles. Line 2 x 12 hole tart tin with the pastry circles and fill each with 2tsp of mincemeat.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the crumble mix on top of each tart and press down a little. Bake for 18-20 minutes until the pastry is crisp and the tops are golden