- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
4 as a starter or side
- 200g of de-boned chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp deSIAM Sriracha chilli sauce
- 100g of Tempura batter
- Oil for frying
- deSIAM Nam Jim Kai (for dipping)
- Sesame Seeds
- Cut 200g of de-boned chicken thighs into cube
- Marinade with 3 tbsp of deSIAM Sriracha chilli sauce and a pinch of ground white pepper.
- Make the tempura batter and dip marinated chicken into it.
- Deep fry in hot oil until crispy and cooked until piping hot.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds on serving
- Serve with deSIAM Nam Jim Kai sauce.
View All Recipes