BAKED HALLOUMI WITH TOMATOES AND PEPPER IN MEDITERRANEAN RUB2015-03-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Heat the oven to 200C. Peel the potatoes and chop into 2cm cubes. De-seed and chop the peppers into bite size chunks. Peel the onion and cut in half then into 8 wedges. Cut the Hallloumi into 1/2 cms slices and put everything into the Bart marinade bag.
- Add the oil to the bag and shake to coat everything. Sprinkle over the Bart Mediterranean rub and shake the bag again. The bag will be quite full so move everything around to make sure it is well coated. Retrive the Halloumi from the bag, cover and set aside.
- Lie the bag on a baking sheet and flatten the vegetables out to a single layer. Seal the bag and cook for 25 minutes.
- Carefully open the bag, letting the steam out first, put in the halloumi. Leave the bag unsealed and return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, toast the bread. Once the vegetables are cooked, take out of the oven and cut open the bag. Spoon a big scoop of vegetables and halloumi onto each slice of toast, letting the juices soak in. Serve immediately.
View All Recipes