- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 slices bread, crusts removed
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 450g ripe tomatoes, de-seeded & chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Bart Garlic in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Bart Harissa Paste
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled & chopped
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil salt & pepper
- Tear the bread into pieces and place in a dish with the red wine vinegar and leave to soak.
- Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic and harissa in a blender. Add the red pepper and cucumber, reserving 1 tbsp of each for garnish. Process until well blended then add the soaked bread. Continue to process while slowly pouring in the olive oil.
- When emulsified, season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and chill until very cold. Place some ice cubes in four bowls. Pour in the soup and garnish with the chopped red pepper and cucumber.
View All Recipes