FRIED HALLOUMI WITH SALSA VERDE2015-03-05
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 6 tsp Bart Basil in Sunflower Oil
- 3 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Bart Garlic in Sunflower Oil
- 3 tsp Bart Parsley
- 2 tbsp capers, drained & chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 halloumi cheese
- To make the salsa verde, place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly. Set aside.
- Cut the halloumi cheese into 8 slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the cheese slices for 1 minute on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the cheese on warmed plates, with the salsa verde spooned over.
View All Recipes